Monday, December 26, 2011

Lets meet somewhere


For old time’s sake
Lets meet somewhere,
My apologies if,
You believe it unfair,

It wasn’t our fault,
Really you see,
The path had diversion,
We couldn’t forsee.

You took one
And I took the other,
Both of us
Did not chose to bother,
Where we will end up,
What we will become,
Will our friendship,
Last long enough.

The clock ticks on.
Lets not be late.
Lets meet somewhere,
For old time’s sake.

By deekay

thank you Farhan Akthar for making Dil chahta hai...dedicated to all my friends

3 comments:

Irfanuddin said...

Yaa, At times it does happen that we take our path n in the run just get departed but there is never late for coming along again......

Anonymous said...

wonderfully nostalgic, DK, made me lose myself in thoughts and memories for a while. Merry Christmas to you and your readers.

Unknown said...

@Irfan.........yes Irfan Bhai
@Subhorup...........thnx Subho Bhai.....merry x-mas to both of u as well.........:-)